Drew vs. the World
Getting things done... one G-Chat session at a time.
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Guess what...
I'm done with undergrad...
FOREVER!!!
1 comment:
Nirmal
said...
congrats!
April 25, 2007 at 4:36 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
January (3)
December (3)
October (1)
June (1)
May (3)
April (9)
About Me
Drew Guzman
View my complete profile
Drew's Current Playlist
M.I.A. - "Boyz"
Enur feat. Natasja - "Calabria 2007"
Pitbull feat. Trina - "Go Girl"
Serj Tankian - "Empty Walls"
Love Song - "Sara Bareilles"
Baby Boy (feat. T-Pain) - "Cyclone"
Linkin Park - "Shadow of the Day"
Silverchair - "Straight Lines"
Silversun Pickups - "Lazy Eye"
Timbaland (et. al.) - "The Way I Are"
What has Drew been reading lately?
"The Audacity of Hope" by Barack Obama (currently reading)
"Mere Christianity" by C. S. Lewis (01/06/2008)
"Mountains Beyond Mountains" by Tracy Kidder (12/13/2007)
"On the Road" by Jack Kerouac (12/05/2007)
"Love in the Time of Cholera" by Gabriel Garcia Marquez (12/01/2007)
"Middlesex" by Jeffrey Eugenides (11/24/2007)
"Walden" by J.D. Thoreau (11/16/2007)
"Fast Food Nation" by Eric Schlosser (11/09/2007)
"One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich" by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (10/27/2007)
"East of Eden" by John Steinbeck (10/23/2007)
"Catch 22" by Joseph Heller (10/14/2007)
Look! I have friends!
MJ's Adventures in Paris
Princess Blogonoke
Capital Viewpoint
So that was the plan
My Head Against Your Windshield
Adventures in Alex
Blogs I frequent
HappySlip
8 Asians
Indie Gay Forum
Breath of the Spirit
Capitol Fax Blog
1 comment:
congrats!
Post a Comment