Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I'm not dead!

From this...




and this...




and a little bit of a touristy detour to this...




I took a little bit of time back in the hinterlands of Michigan in order to prepare myself for this...


surprisingly this...


and, most delectably, this...



Yep, folks. I found myself in the Windy City taking on an Americorps project with the Chicago Health Corps. Never in a million years did I think I would be in Chicago (up until August I was still talking San Francisco or Seattle), but I'm loving it here. I'll definitely be updating this more often than I have the past few months, but I just wanted to let you know that I haven't died (for the two-three of you who actually read this.) More to come, I promise!

3 comments:

Nirmal said...

yay!

Aisa Villarosa said...

mmmmrmmm.

man those crab legs look a-mighty tasty!

Anonymous said...

Hey, good to see that you're alive! (I've been checking here every so often, wondering what you've been up to). And having fun and getting some awesome food, from the looks of it.

--Ashley