Sunday, April 22, 2007

NKM, this is for you. (a.k.a., Distraction of the Moment #2)

On a night where I should have been finishing up my papers and studying for my finals, I found myself, yet again, in drunken shenanigans with BMJ, BRG, and NKM. Specifically, I type this blog entry to NKM. While he may take too many shots, get too belligerent, or make out with random lamp posts, I will surely miss this kid and our trips back to the middle of Michigan.

NKM specifically asked me last night to send him a few YouTube videos BMJ and I are obsessed with. So, I decided to conveniently imbed them all here for him for his (and your) viewing pleasure! Think of this as a "parting graduation gift." ;-)


"This helps align our chakras and oxygates the blood!"



"I need to get my drink on... can I get four beers?"



"Yes, that's French they're speaking, and no, these kids aren't French, they're American!"



NKM, we didn't watch this yesterday, but this is pretty hilarious too... "You too can have your own Milli Vanilli kit!"


I wonder if he's going to remember that he asked for these. We'll see.

4 comments:

Nirmal said...

You are AMAZING!!!! I was wondering about these.

Brigid said...

oh drew i think you have hit the liquor cabinet one too many times! you have referred to me on multiple occasions as BMG, but my last name is jennings...with a J!

Drew Guzman said...

to "brigid",

way to go on keeping yourself relatively anonymous on "the blog!" LOL! that's OK. don't come crying to me if some random-"drewvstheworld"-fan/stalker comes to your door and stalks you. ;-)

Brigid said...

bleh i have so many stalkers, what's one more?